Outdoor living season is here and all of us, getting married or not, are eager to get out in the sun. These four venues feature both indoor and outdoor options, perfect for when Buffalo pulls a 180 on the big day.
The Terrace at Delaware Park
Overlooking Hoyt Lake and right next to the enchanting Rose Garden, The Terrace at Delaware Park is the quintessential warm-weather venue. Set your ceremony in the Rose Garden, make your way to the historic Pan Am Room for dinner then finish the night off dancing under the lights underneath the bistro tent (Marcy Casino).
- Size: 62 seated or 225 standing at stations. Rose Garden has a capacity of 200 people.
- Special features: Tented patio adjoins to the indoor private room, perfect for the unexpected rainy day.
- Price point: Wedding packages start at $105 per guest. Rose Garden ceremony requires a $250 park permit plus chair rental.
- Availability: Currently booking through the end of 2022. Booking for 2023 opens this July.
For more: terracebuffalo.com/weddings
Rosebud Estate Weddings
Located in Arcade, Rosebud Estate boasts four scenic spots to tie the knot at: the Wedding Gazebo, Rustic Arbor, Enchanted Woodland and Lakeside Chapel. The 112-acre site is rustic and romantic with country views you can’t beat.
- Size: 350 guest maximum for all spots.
- Special features: The Bridal Suite and Groom’s Cabin are perfect for celebrating the night before (and getting your rest for the big day) with your wedding party!
- Price point: $8,500 for a one-day event; $7,500 for June.
- Availability: Currently booking one to two years out.
For more: rosebudestateweddings.com
A Buffalo waterfront icon, Templeton Landing offers the best of both worlds with outdoor ceremony space and elegant banquet rooms with that to-die-for scenic view. They have the largest waterfront patio in the city, and their seafood is top-notch.
- Size: Up to 240 guests.
- Special features: The outdoor patio on the Skyline Room can be both your ceremony and reception space!
- Price point: $45-100 per person.
- Availability: Booking into 2022, but can go further out upon request.
For more: templetonlanding.com/weddings
Kin Loch Farmstead
Enjoy a private rental of the 30-acre property complete with a rustic chic barn at Kin Loch Farmstead. The lavender field boasts over 2,000 plants along with a hay field, pond and flower garden that prove idyllic backdrops for photos.
- Size: Up to 130 guests.
- Special features: A Bridal Cottage, fire pits and wine-barrel cocktail tables are just some of the unique features available.
- Price point: Packages start at $5,500.
- Availability: 2022 dates are currently half filled, with 2023 dates available as well.
For more: kinlochfarmstead.com/the-barn