Starters: Fables Cafe in Buffalo Central LibraryFalafel Bar owner brings Mediterranean cuisine to downtown spot ...
Screenings: Coen brothers film closes Buffalo Film Seminars'Man From Reno,' 'The Stranger' are other offerings through the week ...
Live at Larkin schedule will be announced with happy hour partyEvent will be held May 4 at Larkin Square ...
Cocktail review: Barrel-aged Negroni at Salvatore's Italian GardensCan the opulent Transit Road restaurant serve up a solid Italian classic? ...
Sunday, May 3, 2015
There Is Simply Too Much to Think About: Collected Nonfiction by Saul Bellow edited by Benjamin Taylor; Viking, 532 pages ($35). This is the weekend... Read More
Get the newsletter
- Live at Larkin schedule will be announced with happy hour party
- Editor’s Choice: ‘There Is Simply Too Much to Think About’ by Saul Bellow
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra's tribute to James Bond films is fun, elegant
- The Ultimate Sinatra misses his most powerful song
- Kenan Center honors Robert L. Wood’s sculpture and legacy
- Shark Girl gets a makeover and a new home at Canalside
- For visiting artist Mierle Laderman Ukeles, trash is the stuff of art
- The 10: Cirque de la Lune, Undy Run-Walk, 'Kinky Boots'