Sabres' Nicolas Deslauriers makes accidental cameo on NHL NetworkTeammate Zemgus Girgensons had some fun with the mix-up on Twitter. ...
'Taming of the Shrew' on the high seasA pirate-themed take on Shakespeare's classic fails to impress ...
Digging through the Bins: Moving ‘Migration’; Timely DeRosa jamPausa Art House has quickly become a hub for jazz musicians in Buffalo ...
By Jeff Simon » 12:01 AM
Virgil Thomson and John Cage are two of America’s greatest classical composers; both figure crucially in new books.This is a story about my accidental fleeting intersections with both....Thomson (1896-1989) was the greatest combination of composer and critic in American music. Further proof of the literary side of that... Read More
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Acroyoga, founded in 2003, is a fusion of disciplines that promotes trust, strength and intimacy. ... Read More
By Caitlin Hartney » Friday, July 29, 2016
Since Lloyd Taco Factory opened its doors last December, customers eager for seven-days-a-week access have been requesting Sunday hours. On July 17, the restaurant obliged, launching its inaugural brunch service. Now, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Lloyd... Read More
By Ben Tsujimoto » Friday, July 29, 2016
1) Edgefest, 1 to 11 p.m. July 31 at Canalside (44 Prime St.). Tickets range from $40 to $63 and can be purchased here. Commentary: Sure, we don't get the Lollapaloozas or Bonnaroos of the world, but Buffalo has carved out an underrated set of summer... Read More
- Breakfast burrito, churro French toast shine at Lloyd Sunday brunch
- The 10: Edgefest, Buffalo Ribfest at Canalside, Pokemon Bar Crawl
- At Raclettes, the satisfaction of melted cheese
- Buffalo's hottest takes on French fries
- Flying Bison to debut special batch beer at Tower Garden Party